In addition to treating adults, ilani is certified through the Upledger Institute to treat newborns, infants, toddlers, and all ages up to young adults with gentle pediatric Craniosacral therapy.
Since Craniosacral therapy is based on light touch, children readily respond to this healing modality.
ilani provides a special treatment room, full of toys and books, so her younger clients feel right at home. Mothers, fathers, and siblings are invited to be with the child during the Craniosacral therapy session.
Common treatments for pediatric Craniosacral therapy are:
- cranial misalignment
- neck and/or body compression during birth
- sleep disorders
- sucking and latching problems
- torticollis (neck misalignment)
- TMJ syndrome and jaw misalignment
- migraine headaches
- chronic neck & back pain
- post surgical recovery
- traumatic injury to the head or body
- sinus & nasal problems
- severe muscular tension
- neurological disorders
- chronic digestive disorders
- depression and anxiety
- vision impairments
- digestive problems
- surgery and/or accident trauma
- spinal or cranial problems
With ten years of experience, ilani is gentle yet effective in her work.
To learn about or to set up a pediatric Craniosacral therapy session, please call: 415.858.4476 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org